Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VACATION TRAVEL - #1

If you have been paying attention to the previous articles you have already started to develop a “sense of awareness” that should be becoming second nature to you by now.

The nice thing about it is you do not have to pack it, you do not have to stop so it can go to the bathroom, you do not have to buy it a ticket, feed it or get it its own room. It does cost you a penny. As a matter of fact it actually pays you to take it with you because it can keep you from getting hurt or getting in trouble.

By keeping you out of trouble it saves on medical expenses and lost property. It gets expensive to get your head sewed up or bullets surgically removed. Not to
mention the additional expense of getting home after all your money is gone and your vehicle too.

Going on vacation can be more dangerous than staying at home; even if you live in a high crime area.

How do you figure this you ask? I am getting away from an area I know is dangerous. I know this because I live there you dope. Anywhere I go on vacation is better than where I am.

……………………Not necessarily……………………….